Become a Coalition Partner
We’re now building up a coalition of first partners. Check out the current list of partners here.
Together, we will prepare a crowdfunding campaign to build up starting capital and compensate partners for their contribution to make CosyAI happen.
If the campaign is successful:
- We will create a cooperative at EU level (SCE).
- We will use this framework for deciding about the common budget and our common criteria for safe AI tools, as well as coordinating further activities.
- The minimum amount of the campaign will be used to develop the apps offered in the campaign and for providing the required starting capital of the coop (30.000 Euro).
- Any amount on top of this will be transferred to the coop and managed through its processes.
- Ownership of the apps (CosyAI Suite) will be transferred to the coop.
As a Coalition Partner:
- Your logo & link will be listed on this website and the campaign page.
- No further strings attached.
- You have the option to actively co-shape the process and the details of the coop (bylaws etc.).
- You have the option to join the coop as a founding member or after it is registered.
- You can potentially become an implementation partner/consultant and get parts of the budget assigned to you accordingly.
Until the Coop is formally created:
- Decisions will be taken on an informal, meritocratic basis – the more you help making it happen, the more you can decide.
- Lead partner is Berlin-based Platform21 who is in charge of implementing the first steps.
- Oversight partners are DisCO.coop and Platform Cooperatives Germany to make sure that the process is followed up transparently.